Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 6.4 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
- 2-3 years of experience as QA Engineer
- Excellent experience testing web applications
- Demonstrable experience testing Restful APIs
- Good understanding of HTTP and web applications' architecture
- Good understanding of testing techniques (boundary value analysis, equivalence class partitioning, pairwise testing)
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with Git
- Understanding of mocks / test doubles
- 100% remote. Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your own schedule.
- Coworking allowance