We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our team and lead the way towards developing the best gaming experience for our players.
As a Lead, you’ll be in charge of organizing teamwork, setting goals, priorities, and upholding a high technical standard. You will set the direction for the team in partnership with the Development Lead. You will also collaborate with the Product team to develop and execute the team’s roadmap in a timely manner.
What you'll be doing:
- Advocate and promote company and development vision, goals, and pillars throughout the team to achieve alignment with them and set clear expectations;
- Be in charge of your team’s quality of work and establishing best coding practices;
- Initiate and support work process improvements (such as refactoring, pair programming, code review, task management, documentation, etc.);
- Detect challenges in the work process, as well as suggest and lead the implementation of the changes needed for optimal work efficiency;
- Ensure optimum time efficiency and quality of work by using suitable planning methods;
- Support team members in acquiring new skills and planning improvement of work;
- Ensure the software your team creates is healthy, while focusing on improving it, and knowing where the most technical debt and legacy code is;
- Lead your team by example by closely following principles and practices development team is committed to, while also advocating for and participating in continuous learning;
- Work closely with the development lead and senior leaders to prioritize resources;
- Inform the development lead and all stakeholders about the release and feature plans, challenges, risks, and timelines;
- Aid in planning product development and timelines.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in software development with at least 3 years as lead;
- Experience in Unity game engine;
- Experience in backend development;
- Advanced understanding of mobile app development;
- Relational and non-relational database experience;
- Advanced knowledge of code version control;
- Experience with managing performance and setting goals on the team and individual level.
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games with 30 million players worldwide. We are expanding our portfolio with a new kind of casual game and working on exciting ideas. Apart from games, we focus on AI in the gaming industry and the possibilities for its application. Also, we’re one of the leading gaming companies in Serbia that’s independent, with 70+ employees.
What we offer:
- A place for your creativity to shine
Continuous growth and learning opportunities
Freedom and space to make an impact and drive your own initiatives
A team of passionate people who enjoy their work and their team
Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.
Send your CV and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide!
Upoznaj kompaniju Two Desperados
Well known for creating #1 marble shooter games – Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest – we've gathered 30 million players worldwide.
Innovation lies within the team and the knowledge of our employees is what powers the change and enables us to present different approaches to the gaming scene.
Player-centric, led by innovation and focused on technology, Two Desperados explores the usage of artificial intelligence in the gaming industry.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Tim je fantastičan, atmosfera perfektna. Super je sto nam je omoguceno da se usavrsavamo i sto sve sto naucimo mozemo odmah da primenimo na live projekte. Stvarno nemam nikakvih zamerki. Samo neka nastave tako. :)
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...