About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- 5+ years of experience developing software in C#
- 3+ years of experience with Angular or similar web frameworks (React, Vue..)
- 5+ years of experience working in Windows environments
It would be great if you also had...
- Experience with AWS cloud services (API Gateway, Lambda, SQS/SNS, S3, EC2, RDS)
- Experience with SQL databases (MS SQL, MySQL etc)
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience developing using a scrum development process
- Experience developing in C++
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
What will you be doing in this role?
- Support our existing software application enhancing our single page web applications, backend services, and front-end UI.
- Work on migrating our existing Windows application functionality to the web from C# and C++ to C# Web API and Angular.
- Contribute to future product development direction increased use of cloud technologies
- Learn independently, and self-directed in researching solutions
- Design and produce clean code
Product you will be developing
We build the future of library services so that libraries can measurably streamline staff workflows, reduce systems overhead, and improve patron services. The team is currently working on enhancing our existing web application and migrating further functionality from our Windows application to the web. The applications and services we create, and support, enable our customers to provide a robust and scalable software solution with powerful staff tools and an intuitive experience for their patrons. We are focused to deliver innovative solutions for our library partners. We are applying our respective strengths for the whole team’s good; our philosophy is to take responsibility rather than assign it/having it assigned.
About the Team
We’re a 100% remote and geo-diverse team software engineers that work together with our product team and integration partners to design and develop and support our robust and growing data-driven software portfolio. The team consists of 10+ experts and now we are building a strong base in Belgrade, and we would like you to become our new colleague!
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Hours of Work
We are flexible on working from home. The expected core hours of engagement will be an 8-hour day starting at CEST 9:00 AM or 10:00 AM and ending at CEST 5:00 PM or 6:00 PM. This is a full-time position.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.