Who are we?
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing our team in the Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
- that you have more than 8 years of stable professional experience in Java software development
- experience in developing and implementing architectures for complex systems
- expertise when it comes to assessing actual effects of own architectural decisions on the code level
- ability to oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- willingness to provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers
- constant striving that software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility, etc.
- experience with larger application environments and enterprise architecture is a plus
- broad technology skills: familiarity with enterprise technologies, mobile and desktop clients, application servers, and relational and NoSQL databases and knowledge how to integrate with systems outside of your primary interest. In addition, you know paradigms like SOA and BPM and technologies such as REST, Web services and messaging
- fluency in English
What will be your role here?
- developing IT architecture of innovative software solutions
- performing evaluation of existing architectures
- consulting about strategic technological topics
- technical management of teams
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- analytical, with innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- willing to closely collaborate with others in creating modern web, mobile, IoT, cloud-native or desktop applications
- able to apply analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- skilled in applying Scrum and agile practices in daily work
- able to create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices