EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
- We are looking for a Lead Go Engineer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead and communicate project scoping, roadmap, architecture discussions within development team
- Coordinate, plan and track tasks and activities
- Be responsible for the implementation of different types of functionalities described in design documents
- Help identify, escalate, resolve any technical issues and problems that might occur
- Build high-quality software in Go that integrate with 3rd party APIs
- Ensure that the Agile team is capable of consuming stakeholder demand
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and customer requirements
- Mentor and lead members of the development team
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Strong knowledge of and experience in Go
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- In-depth understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures, algorithms
- High attention to detail and curious, with ability to logically (efficiently) and independently troubleshoot technical issues, removing blockers using creative and approaches
- Highly collaborative team player with ability to build trust and relationships with stakeholders, holding other team members accountable for their best possible effort
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT or Software Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects in different business domains: financial services, media, entertainment, telecom, software and hi-tech, automotive, etc
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Medical insurance
- Different learning programs for relatives (e-kids, e-seniors)
- Offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad, but also fully remote
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Dosta prostora za napredak, programi za ucenje. Postoji progres po levelima, moze da se menja pozicija vertikalno i horizontalno. Posle osnovnih nivoa junior medior senior arhitekta, sledeci nivoi su vise usmereni ka menadzmentu. Postoji i platforma na kojoj moze da se planira razvoj i ucenje skilova koji su potrebni za sledeci nivo. Kada se zaposleni oseca spremno za prelazak za sledeci nivo postoji tim ljudi koji procenjuju znanje potrebno za prelazak. Vise pozicije imaju godisnje bonuse.
Niska plata, previse birokratije jer je kompanija ogromna, feedback kasni. Menadzment ima previse posla pa ne stize da se posveti pojedincima. Posto feedback kasni, kasni i povisica.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...