Rad od kuće
Enyosolutions is a development studio specialised in web and mobile solutions based in Lisbon. Our team of IT developers is working from different countries: France, Portugal, Ivory Coast, Serbia, Brazil...
What makes us different? The great quality and expertise of our products and services.
Our clients are mainly based in France, we are working with start-ups and also major accounts as Dior, Mitsubishi, Fnac Darty, Air Liquide, Le groupe La Poste, EDF, La Fédération française de Tennis...
OUR COLLABORATION OFFER
We're looking for a Lead developer based in Lisbon for an flex/remote position. This is a key operational job, central for our development strategy.
Our lead developer will cooperate closely with our office administrator and management team. Mainly in connection with our IT developers as an on-site support, the lead developer will also be the major technical support on a daily basis.
The main used stack will be: Vue.js, Node.js, AngularJS, Express.js, MongoDB, SQL database, Sequelize, Mongoose.
Seeking for a rewarding experience at both professional and human levels?
You want to:
- share your expertise and passion with your colleagues with teaching skills and patience
- be empowered and have great flexibility in an agile environment
- work in a positive and supportive context with great values
- get support and improve your skills in a great environment where human being is what really matters
- have fun at work... but not only
As a technical manager, you will be responsible for all technical services that provide support for creation and quality of our solutions.
What we expect:
- Analyze specifications, design software architecture and write detailed project specifications
- Upstream preparation for technical points necessary for invoicing
- Assess possible risks (technical, costs and deadlines) that may occur during the tests, monitoring and maintenance
- Build and manage a technical team for a project
- Manage the process for creation of services or products on internet/web mobile for internal/external clients
- Ensure projects integration and technical supervision by respecting and promoting quality guidelines of our studio
What skills do we look for?
- 5+ years of experience as a full stack developper
- Proficiency with NodeJS, Vue.JS, Angular.JS, Express.js, MongoDB, SQL database, Sequelize, Mongoose and unit tests
- Rigorous person
- Good teaching skills and ability to question itself
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of PHP, Python, Devops, Elasticsearch, Docker, Admin sys, Ionic /ReactNative
- You speak English perfectly and se você poder falar português é apreciado and/or tu parles français
- If you think that this job is for you, apply now! And even if you don't check all the boxes, feel free to send us your application.
- Our recruitment process is not only a checklist.
WHY JOINING US ?
- Many projects and exciting challenges, Enyosolutions is growing significantly!
- A great opportunity with career perspectives
- International environment and great working conditions in the heart of Lisbon
- Open minded international team
- health insurance
- contribution to public transports costs
- monthly meal vouchers
- regular events with the team
- social benefits for hobbies
Step 1 - Call interview with Paul or Nima, from our office management department (about 20'): this first call will allow us to better understand your needs and determine if you can be an asset for our team.
Step 2 - Interview/technical test with one of our CEO with Faouzane or Mathieu: the purpose of this step is to assess your technical capabilities and also discuss your background. A great way to better know each other. Relax, it's just a chat.
Step 3 – Interview with one of our second CEO about the company, our values, projects and yours.
Step 4 - Bem Vindo em Enyosolutions - Get on board! Onboarding process with different steps to help you find your feet.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...