Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Lead Database Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
You will design MS SQL databases, including taking a leading role in development of company’s corporate data warehouse. You will be responsible for database schema design, development of database objects and SSIS packages for loading data from heterogeneous sources/to various destinations.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design, prototype and implement database projects and SSIS projects in Visual Studio, develop complex SQL scripts
- Closely collaborate with other members of other teams, including stakeholders, Business Analysts, QA
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other team members on the project
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of work experience developing database systems based on Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding data warehouses design concepts and architecture
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL, including development of complex stored procedures and functions
- Experience with Visual Studio database projects
- Experience with SSIS
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Fluent in English
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.