IO Global is searching for a Knowledge Engineer to join their team. As a Knowledge Engineer, you are in charge of organizing, aggregating, and creating the team’s internal knowledge. This task includes helping other engineers to document their work and managing material to ensure that it is accessible and useful. Also, you will have the responsibility of creating training materials (coding exercises and courses) and training other teams and departments in the company (engineering, research, education, professional services, technical support, etc) about our systems. By extension, your feedback to the team will be essential to improving our stack and scaling our developer ecosystem. You’ll also become a true subject-matter expert.
If you enjoy teaching other engineers innovative technologies, this role is for you!
- Create, contribute to, and maintain sources of internal knowledge within the organization such as wikis, Confluence pages, bibliographies, and source code documentation
- Develop training materials (coding exercises, tutorials, courses)
- Assist colleagues in finding information that they need
- Work closely with our technical writing teams to ensure that external documentation is correct and clear
- Assist development teams in setting up documentation systems for their projects and supporting tools such as machine-checking for examples in documentation
- Teach and train other people within the company to help disseminate knowledge
- Contribute to development work on the project.
- (Desirable) Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or related field
- (Desirable) Experience in technical writing or demonstrated examples of public technical writing
- (Desirable) Experience working with various documentation and knowledge management systems.
- IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.