Global IT Factory is an innovative company that delivers excellence in the fields of IT and technology. We are a global group with offices in Belgrade and Melbourne, Australia. Our clients are some of the very well-known companies in the APAC region. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so. Recently we have succeeded in getting few big customers for our own solution in the education domain, and now we are looking forward to acquiring many new customers in the global market.
Currently, opportunity exists for a competent and self-driven individual to work in our Belgrade office as
Junior QA Engineer
Junior QA Engineer participates in quality assurance tasks and collaborates with the development team to improve product quality and speed up the development lifecycle.
Essential duties include:
- Understanding of requirements documentation and participation in writing of test cases.
- Participation in preparation of the Test Plans and Test Results documents.
- Execution of the tests according to the Test Plan (stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, scalability testing, security testing etc.).
- Execution of the automated tests and regression tests
- Working closely with other test and development team members, following the processes, using various tools as directed by Senior QA Engineer.
- Participation in implementation of automated Tests.
- Continuous development of the company’s QA practices and procedures
You will work under supervision of the Senior tester and will have the opportunity to further up your knowledge in the following areas:
- Working in IT Development Environment (tools, practices, etc.).
- Basics of Java Web App Development Stack.
- Agile Practices (Scrum & Kanban).
- Issue tracking and Project Management (Jira).
- Writing and executing test cases.
- Manual and Automated Testing.
- Exploratory, Performance and Load Testing (JMeter, LoadUI).
- API Testing (Soap UI, Rest Assured).
You will need to have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- Professionalism, dedication, reliability and thoroughness in work.
- Some experience in testing/programming and flair for the technology.
- Knowledge of the common computer software.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills, team player.
- Good command of English language.
The following attributes are desirable:
- More than 1 year of software testing experience.
- Technical background.
- Tertiary education.
We are offering:
- Standard full-time working hours.
- Work in young and dynamic team.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- One day a week working from home option.
- Opportunity and support to learn new skills and further up your career.
- Private health insurance.
Quick learners and motivated persons, even with no experience, are encouraged to apply.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.