GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Junior System Administrator
- Workstation OS and new software installation and update
- IAM administration
- Windows systems L1 support
- Monitor system performance
- Writing technical documentation in form of internal wiki
- LAN and WAN topologies and architecture knowledge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server and client operating systems (Windows 2012/2016/2019, Windows 10)
- VMWare or HyperV virtualization systems knowledge
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory system
- Configuring and running DHCP and DNS services
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring and maintaining user applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, anti virus software etc.
- Troubleshooting and solving end-user issues related to installed applications
- Ability to travel onsite to provide support administration services to the company clients (after pandemic period)
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN topologies and architecture (Cisco preferred)
- Working knowledge of VMWare or HyperV virtualization systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory system
- Basic knowledge of IP telephony service
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure monitoring systems
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.