Junior Software Support Consultant
Software support consultants report hierarchically to a local manager, and they may report to a non-local project manager for their due deliveries. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: developers and team leaders, business consultants, Project Managers, Solution architects. The software support consultant has a role consisting in assisting and interfacing with our deployed Front ERM clients (including major French companies in Banking, Insurance and Industrial sectors), based on a blended technical and business skill set.
Handling the relationship is an essential part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Enterprise Risk Management).
Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on eFront’s image and business position is key.
Your main responsibilities will be
- To provide qualitative Analysis of client’s needs and evaluate the feasibility of their requirements
- To keep regular contacts with customers and fully understand their needs and business background
- To develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- To perform user training and support solution demonstrations and presentations
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
- We welcome junior candidates with Faculty degrees in Organizational Science/Economy/Computer Sciences/Mathematics or relevant placement/internship
- French would be appreciated
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!