WHY WE NEED YOU:
Can you imagine your work directly impacting the quality of life for football fans all over the world? We are eagerly seeking a Software Engineer focused on quality to help us in a mission of delivering the best football experience to millions of users through our games. As a key player on the game team, you will be participating in all phases of game development with the goal to improve quality at each phase of the product lifecycle - from design to production.
Are you a results oriented self-starter, who is creative and has a passion for excellence? A gaming fan looking for your next challenge?
This is an amazing opportunity for you to join an energetic and passionate, international team of forward-thinkers and world-class engineers addressing complex engineering concerns, by raising the bar on product quality and ultimately influencing the best user experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Focus on quality from the beginning by participating and providing a QA perspective in all game-development phases
- Collaborate with your team members to determine the overall testing strategy
- Design, manage, and execute test cases, and report on defects
- Promote and influence the use of behavior/test-driven development, at multiple levels within the software teams, by pairing with code developers and product owners
- Provide timely support by generating required test data and test cases in alignment with the expected product needs
- Design and build in house reliable and scalable automation frameworks, to support current and enable future technology stacks
- Implement high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing within a continuous integration environment
- Monitor the health of live products in order to detect potential flaws in live games (user experience issues, cheats, exploits, bugs...)
- Work closely with Customer Support and our users to investigate specific events and problems
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a team player, fast learner with a passion for excellence who has:
- Good understanding of software design principles, object-oriented programming, patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Solid coding skills in Java, C#, and relational databases (i.e. Postgres)
- A genuine passion for games and game making, not just software development
- Enthusiasm for building and maintaining automation frameworks, proactively identifying production bottlenecks in order to help formulate solutions
- Committed to fast (and lifelong) learning with a natural curiosity to learn (T-shaped mindset)
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical peers
- Knowledge of shell scripting and Linux command-line tools
- Experience in software testing and automated testing techniques
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Striving to nurture our culture and creative environment, we make sure we take care of the people we hire, including:
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: unlimited vacation days, best-in-class learning and development opportunities, premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages
- State-of-the-art workspace
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Chance to work with a team of experienced engineers: we’ve got over 170 employees from 22 countries
- Access to the latest tools and technology, as well as a chance to work with a world-class development team
- Be part of making Belgrade a leading tech and business hub of Southeastern Europe: We are working closely with the community to develop the gaming ecosystem and empower talent
We are a mobile games developer based in Belgrade, Serbia. We’re fueled by the passion and creativity of a multicultural team of more than 180 people. Together, we build games that bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions. Launched in 2010, Top Eleven lets you create and manage your own football club and lead them to glory against opponents from around the world. Today with 240 million players it is the world's most successful mobile football management game. And when you need a break from management, you can master the art of free-kicks with Golden Boot—an action flick football game with more than 65 million players on IM and mobile. From the world of football, our latest venture takes you to the world of fantasy, filled with powerful spells and epic battles. Launched in July 2019, Heroic - Magic Duel is a rich real-time tactical card game you’ll be hearing about.
On a mission to drive digital innovation in Serbia, and to put the country on the global map of gaming, we co-founded the Digital Serbia Initiative and Serbian Games Association. Through these non-profit organizations, we’re helping develop the education system, supporting the growth of our startup and gaming ecosystem, and pushing the digital agenda in the public dialogue. To bring our impact to the next level, after a decade of supporting our community through various initiatives, in 2021 we proudly established the Nordeus Foundation focused on helping children acquire skills, knowledge, and competencies needed to win in the digital economy by supporting education in Serbia and developing a stimulating and creative environment. We believe in Serbia, and we want to transform it into one of the world’s leading digital innovation and game development hubs. Who’s with us?
We don’t like to stand still. We’re always finding new ways to grow and master our skills. Our culture encourages people to take risks, stand out and learn by doing. If you are reading this and thinking “This is me!” why not head over to https://nordeus.com/careers/ and drop us a line?
Iskustvo o radu u ovoj kompaniji je arhivirano jer je starije od 2 godine.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata