Advania is a leading Nordic IT-provider serving thousands of corporate clients in the public and private sectors. Advania was founded in 1939 and has over 1200 employees in Scandinavia. We operate in all aspects of society, providing a wide range of IT-services, platforms, cloud solutions and support to multinational enterprises, governments, big, small and medium sized businesses. Our mission is to help our clients to simplify IT-infrastructure, enhance functionality and reduce costs. We focus on creating value for clients by spotting opportunities for clever and strategic use of IT, finding the right solution for each client and fitting it perfectly to the client’s needs.
Are you looking for a challenge and want to make an impact and change your future? Are you hungry for learning and developing in the next generation of future IT platforms? Do you truly like to change our customers future? Then you could be our next junior developer in our new team working with ServiceNow.
What is the mission for you?
The mission is to be a part of a new team in Advania Serbia. As a junior ServiceNow developer you will be a part of system administration, application creation and helping our customers implement new functionality. The pace is fast, customers will demand a high ability to learn and apply new technology to support their constantly changing business needs.
As a junior developer you play a key role in building great solutions and driving customer success. Advania is the leader within Manufacturing and our specialty is aftermarket where we do amazing solutions that enhance our customers' experience, digital and automated.
You will help our customers to build world class flows on the ServiceNow platform. As a junior developer you keep your knowledge up to date and bring the best and newest solutions to our world class customers to ensure their happiness. In this role you will build solid relationships with our customers and the other team members.
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and social skills
- Passion for making all our customers successful
- Passion for learning and technology
- Full of energy and inspiration
- Ability to work in teams and to lead others
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- Positive and able to understand and anticipate customer needs
What we offer
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Working with the hottest technology
- A modern, flexible, innovative environment with Scandinavian culture and work ethics
- Kind colleagues and a growing team with great team spirit
About The Team
Based in Serbia and Sweden but also a group level representation in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Iceland. Advania Transformation and Automation are an Elite ServiceNow partner that delivers technology on world-class level. Dedicated to our customers and our customer experience with high growth rates and stunning success.
Transformation & Automation started our ServiceNow journey 2010 and Advania have strong history within IT and have a growth with over 20 % the last 5 years.