TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Are you an enthusiast who is looking for a great job opportunity and a friendly work environment? Are you interested in innovative technology and software industry?
TeleSign is looking to hire a Junior Service Quality Technician (SQT) for its BEG based stuff and offices in Routing department.
Junior Service Quality Technician
Position in Belgrade
What we expect from you:
- Keeping QoS on expected level by monitoring SMS routes and making appropriate adjustments.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality of existing SMS routes (e.g. deliverability, completion and latency).
- Troubleshooting any SMS quality degradation reported by other departments or during monitoring.
- Willingness and ability to learn and expand knowledge in SMS world and across other TeleSign products, tools and processes.
- High level of responsibility.
- Minimum high school education (preferably in Computer science or IT related field).
- Higher education of Applied studies or Faculty is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ready to carry out 24/7 shift work.
- Team-oriented attitude and results-driven motivation.
We are offering:
- Every employee makes a difference to us.
- Our employees have the opportunity to learn new technical skills, improve their knowledge and advance their careers.
- We are fun place to work and we prove that every day.
- We plan our work carefully and with diligence.
- We offer great benefits.
- And much, much more.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.