We are looking for a Junior developer to join our international development team. You will work on development of solutions for various industries such as news and media, sports and talent management, fashion and entertainment, and others. We are interested to speak to enthusiastic developers who have experience either in backend or frontend development. We're looking for a person who enjoys teamwork and who, at the same time, can actively seek out challenges. It's about how we click as a team, which goes way beyond what an advertisement can offer. We prefer to work in hybrid work environment to have a balance between homeoffice and office presence.
- Creates and designs project plans and standards
- Coordinates with the project manager the creation of schedules and technical directions
- Creates qualitative reports and assessments of existing and new software products
- Develops high level system design program, codes, tests, debugs and documents
- Identifies, prioritizes and executes tasks in the software development cycle
- Develops tools and applications by producing clean to efficient code
- Assists in the integration of application components
- Participates in the execution and documentation of necessary tests to ensure that the application meets the client's requirements
- Collaborates with internal teams
Requirements for the employee
- Be enthusiastic about learning and seeking out challenges for yourself
- Be a team player with positive attitude
- At least 1+ yrs experience with following:
- Back-end: C#, MS SQL, AutoFac, Repository pattern.
- Others: ASP.NET MVC, REST, Microsoft Azure.
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Work in our team includes
- Working with the latest technologies to create, develop and implement top-class business solutions.
- Working in an open environment where everyone’s ideas are heard, news is promptly shared, and everyone offers and asks for help.
- Working in a collaborative and supportive community that believes in work/life balance.
People are our most valuable asset. At Rare Crew, we are all about creating a truly special synergy within our teams through our values we show and benefits we offer. To be at your peak performance, we believe your work/life balance must be respected, along with your individuality and mental health.
Our benefits reflect these views
- Available home office days
- Flexible hours
- Generous referral bonus
- Child bonus
- CSR activities
- The fast-paced project environment, where you can work on interesting and challenging tasks
- Excellent teamwork, mentoring and support system
- Extra performance-based bonuses
- Additional loyalty holidays
- Team building activities
- Open culture with no dress code
If you feel you are a match for our job, please send us your updated CV in English language.