Who We Are:
BridTV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. Our online video platform which is completely self-funded is created and developed by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Working on the video player and accompanying technologies, "Client-facing" part of the platform.
- Learning about the display of video content and video ads (based on IAB standards — VAST / VPAID).
- Collaborating with the design/marketing team to improve the video player through the relevant requirements of "enterprise" users.
- At least 6 months of professional Web development experience.
- Good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5, with priority on video and audio elements.
- Using GIT, Grunt, and Linux.
You might also have:
- Knowledge of IAB video advertising standards (VAST, VPAID, etc.) is a plus.
- NodeJS, WebRTC protocol.
- Prebid.js is a huge plus.
- Experience working with some of the following frameworks: Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS, Jquery.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Working with the highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Private health insurance.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 20 talented employees! We have to say we are proud of each and every one of them. Our employees don’t need to sit through long and boring meetings. 15-minute-long meetings are enough in our book!
Have an opinion and you want to share it? Please do! At Brid.TV, we love to hear from our employees and we value their take on anything. Of course, team leaders are always there to offer help and guidance!