We are looking for a:
Junior Java Developer
Job summary / Short role description:
This is a Junior position in our Belgrade office. You will spend most of your time developing, maintaining, documenting and testing parts or whole software solutions.
What are we looking for?
- - Knowledge of Java 8
- - Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- - Knowledge of Spring (MVC and Data) or similar tools
- - Experience using RDBS: MySQL, Oracle, Postgres etc.
- - Basic knowledge of Microservices architectures
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- Follow the existing company, team and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
What we offer?
- - Permanent employment
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance and paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Gym and Game room for health and fun
- - Parking lot for your car
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Belgrade
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: