Your Main Tasks
- The connection point between internal users and other departments.
- Customer relationships, issue handling and escalation management.
- Document and update all issues in Jira ticketing system.
- Responsible for processes and knowledge of in-house solutions.
- Work is hybrid and organized in 2 shifts in a bi-weekly rotation. (1 wk AM in office/1 wk PM).
- Clear progress path and opportunities for growth.
- Provide prompt responses for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems. This includes phone support, Remote Control, and chat support for global users.
- Perform Level 1 administration tasks on supported end-user applications and tools.
- Perform user account administration according to defined procedures.
- Performs technical tasks related to the installation and maintenance of systems, software products, VPN, M365, networking and cloud services.
- Provide support on corporate end-user applications including Microsoft 365, remote access systems, telephone systems, etc.
- Resolve routine problems and escalate non-routine problems.
- Perform routine tasks for onboarding and offboarding user accounts to meet all internal and external audit standards.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English are mandatory.
- Driven self-starter with a positive attitude who absorbs and applies knowledge, process, and logical thinking.
- Ability to contribute as a part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Active Directory or Microsoft Azure/365 environment.
- Experience with Amazon AWS or Atlassian Jira is desirable.
- Experience or interest in supporting MAC OS, Linux (Ubuntu), and Windows 10 Operating systems in an enterprise computing environment is desirable.
- Ability to document processes and create knowledge base articles on varying subjects and processes.
- Good understanding of business processes and proficient computer skills.
- Strong customer focus, communication skills, and high-stress resistance.
- Ability to learn quickly, take ownership of issues and willingness to do so.
- Creative, solution-oriented, and able to work autonomously.
- Must be detail orientated with the ability to update tickets in a clear concise and consistent manner.
- Experience troubleshooting end-user connectivity issues LAN/WAN and wireless technologies Level 1.
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team.
- Competitive salary, career plan.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas.
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities.
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development.
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more.
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.