We are always on the lookout for motivated individuals who share our goal of developing and providing the highest quality of services to our growing customer base. Our future colleague should show innovative and creative approach, passion for work s/he does, desire and ability to continuously learn and grow, and be committed to deliver quality and excellence.
Due to further expansion, S&T Serbia is seeking to offer to the right candidate to join our team in the role of:
Junior IT Business Analyst
In this role, you will work as part of the delivery team for Software Solutions. You will be responsible for analyzing, documenting and proposing solutions for large and complex IT projects and conduct software testing to ensure the solution meets business needs and requirements. You will be performing business level process analysis using the accepted tools and methodologies as well as preparing functional specification. You will also work alongside the development team to provide iterative analysis of the detailed specifications and to provide a link between the business and the development team.
In this role, we expect from you to successfully:
- Collect, understand and communicate the business requirements for the project, and translate them into functional specifications and detailed test analysis that can be utilized by the solution development teams
- Analyze and document business processes
- Document the results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues
- Analyze, prepare and manage change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Communicate with the clients’ domain experts and system users to identify business needs and opportunities
- Supporting the client during post implementation period
- Build good relationships with the clients and ensure client’s satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree related to IT or relevant work experience
- Minimum one year of experience in Business analysis and Quality Assurance
- SQL experience – query writing and analysis is obligatory (MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with data modeling techniques is a plus
- Previous experience interacting directly with end users and clients
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to tailor messages to a diverse audience
- Demonstrable experience in IT would be a considered a plus
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
- Working on challenging and complex projects
- Strong opportunities for professional growth, by enhancing skills through extensive training, participation in huge innovative projects and generally by taking on new tasks in order to develop the employees
- Financial stability, continuous growth and business success
- Attractive compensation packages with varied ways of rewarding success and benefits tailored to our local markets
If you consider yourself to be one of the best, apply and let’s talk.
S&T Serbia, part of Austrian based international corporation S&T AG, is one of the leading companies in IT services in Europe. S&T Serbia combines world class technology with regional expertise and strong local understanding of customers’ needs and expectations. It has been present on Serbian market for 25 years. Additional information can be found at www.snt.rs and www.snt.at.