Darwin Digital is a full-service digital agency based in Lausanne, Switzerland. We strive to deliver exceptional and comprehensive digital solutions to help our customers to reach their objectives. We have a highly motivated and skilled team of experts in digital strategy, web (UX, UI) design; front-end web development; mobile app (native iOS and Android) development; cloud application development; eCommerce; CMS (WordPress and Get Kirby); SEO and digital marketing.
For our Belgrade office we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer/Intern.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to help produce digital creative solutions to address our client’s needs. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of graphic and web design, styles and layout techniques. This person will collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists to do great work.
- Assist with the design process, working primarily on websites and mobile apps but work would sometimes also include designing content for social media and print.
- Detail oriented, creatively curious, able to take direction and be eager to learn and improve.
- Put together different elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for any kind of design;
- Understand and employ UX best practices to build web designs that are easy to use and accessible to all users.
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces. Mainly focusing on Adobe XD
- Must be skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Xd (In rare cases we have to work in Sketch or Figma)
- Understands the basic web-design principles like working on UX/UI
- Has the desire to learn and grow
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply good organizational skills
- Proficiency in English - both written and verbal
- Relaxed and friendly work environment with flexible working hours with home office options
- Motivated and highly skilled colleagues
- Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development