We are hiring talented and motivated Junior Full Stack Developer who is passionate about researching, taking on new challenges, and solving technical problems.
We are looking for recent college graduates as well as developers with IT industry experience.
As Full Stack Developer, you will develop new features for our platform using the latest frontend and backend technologies. We have all knowledge in-house and can provide training for your continued development.
Skills You Ideally Have:
- Knowledge and experience with PHP - Laravel framework
- You have good understanding Typescript
- Basic understanding of modern frontend frameworks and libraries (Angular preferably, React or VueJS)
- You ideally have obtained a University degree in the computing sciences (or another equivalent)
- Good written and verbal English language communication skills
- Curious and willing to learn new things
- A team player with an attitude to pursue new ideas and self-improvement
- Comfortable with working independently, as well as in a global team, which means you are able to plan your own work, follow the plan and update others on your progress
- The go-to person for the latest development innovation
- Imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test and behavior-driven development
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
What We Can Offer You:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- Flexible working time
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books)
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th of June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Miticon, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Miticon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.