As a part of the Data Science Team at LotusFlare, you will play a vital role in redefining connectivity on a global scale. You will work on products bringing connectivity to more than 10 million people across the globe. You will advocate data-fueled products that help our customers to make data-driven decisions. You will provide insight using leading analytics practice and ultimately produce new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of our core products including eSIM global data product, analytics platform (Periscope), and data platform.
As a Junior member of the team, you will have full support of more senior colleagues with on-boarding and professional development.
- Participate in building ML and predictive models that will scale products with millions of users globally
- Partner with cross-functional teams including engineering, UX/UI, sales, marketing, and customer success to build growth strategies and manage complex, cross-functional projects
- Develop on our custom Big Data Solution and its underlying architecture.
- Analyze diverse sources of data to devise actionable insights
- Developing understanding of the B2C consumer markets and core metrics in the markets
- Work with Product Managers to develop, execute, and test different growth experiments that have a significant impact on conversion across all funnels (acquisition, retention, engagement, and monetization)
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative fields including Engineering, Math, Statistics from top tier institute or relevant field
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL database
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Previous experience in building ETLs, analyzing consumer insights and creating metrics would be great but not required
- Experience with data visualization, dashboards, and reports is great but not required
- Eager to learn new programming languages and tools when needed
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Interested in moving critical business metrics and products
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Competitive salary package
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Trainings and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Top of the class engineers to learn from and work with
Deadline for applications: 10.07.2021.