Who is Unifiedpost Group
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing to working capital financing, e-identity solutions, and more.
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join our Belgrade team and work on attractive, challenging, and long-term in-house solutions.
What you will do / Requirements:
- Learning about invoicing processes/diving into the material gradually
- Knowledge of the VAT system
- Knowledge of customs regulations and procedures
- Understanding of legal and sub-legal acts
- Work as a part of a tech team (close cooperation with colleagues with technical competencies)
- Using ticketing systems (Zendesk, Jira, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Learning and working in SQL
- Knowledge of standard office applications (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
What we will offer you:
- Long-term, full-time employment
- A challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative company
- Possibility of having a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work on the in-house solutions
- A lot of freedom to take the initiative when you see the chance
- Modern, cozy office in Belgrade, different benefits such as private health insurance
- Remote work possibilities, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package, that is in line with the experience and qualifications
- Friendly and inspiring environment
- Opportunity to work and develop within the fintech industry
- Graduated from the Faculty of Economics/High School of Economics (Informatics preferred)
- High communication skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Ability to see a bigger picture (understanding of challenges, proposing solutions)
- Dedicated, passionate, and analytically minded
- Able to take ownership and work independently
- Structured and paying attention to details
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Friendly and team - spirit person, able to take ownership and work independently at some point
Please send your application in English electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Previous experience within an IT environment is not mandatory.