IO Global, creators of the Cardano blockchain, are searching for a Jira Administrator / Developer to join our Operations team. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about creating order, making it easier for people to spend more time doing their jobs and less time reporting it.
You will be skilled in extracting information relevant for different business stakeholders to make decisions. You will be experienced in and passionate about how Jira and related tools can transform how companies do business and achieve great things.
You will support our growing operations team and work closely with product development project teams to learn their business challenges and be able to make recommendations to solve these challenges. You will use your exceptional communication skills to explain or demonstrate functions as required.
Your duties will include:
- Advising on or proposing custom workflows, fields, permission schemes, post functions, etc
- Providing expert advice on Jira to project managers
- Consulting on ways to improve Jira set-up and process workflows, and identifying whether user requests can be achieved
- Supporting teams on managing complex projects
- Working in an agile role supporting project managers in a high-visibility client environment
- Working with agile coaches to help people understand how to use Jira
- Providing recommendations to users and leaders on best practices and standardization
- Migrating waterfall dashboards and reports to the agile framework
- Building collaboration spaces in Confluence
- System administration and development for Jira, Confluence and the Jira service desk
- Creating projects, configuration, and customization of the Jira service desk and Confluence
- Installing, managing, and administering Jira add-ons, plug-ins, and extensions, and implementing and managing Jira integrations
- Gathering requirements for new features and enhancements
- Testing and deploying against defined test criteria
- Collaborating with stakeholders to improve delivery and communication
- Documenting and automating tasks
- Performing system upgrades, installations, evaluations, and maintaining system health.
- Degree in engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline desirable
- 4 years or more experience of developing processes using Jira and Confluence tools
- A self-starter who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions
- Collaborative and supportive.
IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone within a European time zone for this role.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Deadline for applications: 04.01.2022.
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.