We are seeking a dedicated Vue.js front-end developer to join our growing company. You will work as part of a team to develop fast, well-tested, and performant code for various web applications using Vue.js. As a front-end developer, you will be expected to work with standard programming tools such as version control and deployment software, follow industry best practices, write tests for the code you write, and follow all applicable coding guidelines.
Your duties will include taking part in regular meetings, writing and developing modules for existing Vue applications, integrating Vue into existing projects, writing code and tests for code, taking part in code review sessions, and using version control software to push and pull code for testing and deployment.
Below are some of the responsibilities the candidate is expected to assume in their position:
- Write performant code using core Vue to create content for existing web applications with an emphasis on user experience.
- Create tests for code written by yourself and other web developers, full-stack developers, and software engineers
- Diagnose and fix bugs and other software defects in new and existing Vue applications
- Run code optimization tools and analyzers to spot and refactor inefficiencies to create highly performant code
- Strictly adhere to all information security policies and procedures
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Computer Science related University degree or minimum one year of work of experience in computer science, computer engineering or other related fields
- Knowledge of the Vue.js framework and related components such as Vuex/Pinia and Vue Router
- The ability to work as part of a team, taking ownership of individual components and following coding guidelines to create performant components that fit into more-comprehensive projects
- The ability to work with REST based APIs using JSON.
- Prior experience using Tailwind CSS framework.
- Experience with Vite, Webpack, and Storybook is a plus.
- Advanced level of spoken English is a MUST