Freedom and responsibilities:
- Implementing and automatically testing the front-end application according to the provided specification
- Communicating, collaborating and coordinating work with other members of Scrum teams (front-end, back-end, QA engineers)
- Documenting your designs and solutions
- Demonstrating abilities to optimize the code
- Focusing on quality and ability to perform code reviews
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements to the solution
What we look for:
- At least 2 years in JS/HTML5/CSS development. VueJS experience is a plus
- Experience with source control. Git experience is a plus
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
What you'll have here:
- Challenging projects and environment with an extremely Agile mindset
- Continuous career growth
- Direct communication with key stakeholders
- Casual but highly professional and dynamic environment
- Modern and cozy offices in Navigator Business Center - Belgrade, Serbia
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Work life balance
We are focused on solving challenging creative problems, and making brands with attitude that stand for something valuable. We are looking for smart, ambitious, passionate individuals to join our growing team. If you have what it takes to make a change for the better send us your CV and we will get back to you soon.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply send your CV electronically.