IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees
Do you want to make fun online games that attain leading positions in the emerging new media markets, take full advantage of the innovative possibilities new technologies present, and leverage the assets of an industry leader?
Apply your knowledge of core software development to build games and gaming systems. Assume ownership of key product components. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of new media and game features. We are looking for someone who has hard core programming skills and loves playing games.
- Perform hands-on software design and development
- Architect solutions to novel problems using a homegrown rules engine
- Develop server-side game logic components and game simulations
- Work closely with your game team to develop real-money online gambling type games
- Support and improve game logic engine updates
- Write unit tests and perform peer design/code reviews
- Work closely with game designers to determine feasibility of game features
- Work with remote teams in various time zones
- Design and develop tooling that will drive efficiency in workflows
- Minimum 3years of software development experience with an emphasis on OOP/OOD development
- Proficient knowledge of Java language, platform, and core Java EE technologies
- Good conceptual understanding of object-oriented programming
- University education or equivalent work experience is required
- Experience with build automation tools like Jenkins, Maven and ANT required
- Have experience building tools using React and NodeJS is a plus
- Knowledge of GCP or AWS is a plus
Our Recruitment Process
- CV review
- Face-to-face tech interview with a couple coding challenges.
- Coding Interview. What we assess here is your experience and programing background
- Candidates who successfully complete both steps are eligible to pass to the final behavioral round
- Usually, the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks –we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, Canada, UK, Italy and United States