Java / Scala Developer
HELLO FUTURE COLLEAGUE!
By becoming a part of NovaLite team, you could help us develop innovative solutions that impact the day-to-day lives of customers, clients and businesses around the world. We’re committed to advancing your career by helping you acquire new skills, opportunities and knowledge that will help you take your career in any direction imaginable.
Our new colleague is a motivated, communicative person, eager to gather new knowledge and ready to accept the commitment of project management with responsibility. You are also a goal-driven team player with flexible attitude and the ability to perform under pressure, someone with a very good command of both spoken and written English. A sense of humor is always a plus. We will provide you with a friendly working atmosphere, a constructive team, lots of space, casual dress code, fruits, travelling, relaxing Friday pool games and, most importantly, a good gut feeling when you head off to the office in the morning.
Since we are constantly improving and growing, we are always in need of people willing to learn, develop and grow with us. If you wish to work in an inspiring, encouraging and conscientious team, do not hesitate: contact us.
Preferred knowledge, technologies and skills:
- Experience in object-oriented/functional software development;
- Experience in JAVA and/or Scala;
- Knowledge in noSQL DBMS (MongoDB);
- Practical experience in XML, XSLT standards and also in query languages XPath and Xquery;
- Experience in Unix-based and/or Windows server systems;
- Skills in modern development of presentation layer based on HTML and CSS standards;
- Tendency towards open-source technologies and agile software development.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment in Novi Sad office;
- Relaxed and highly stimulating working environment;
- Professional development, career progress and financial benefits;
- Flexible working hours and casual dress code;
- Private health insurance;
- Opportunity to travel, meet new people and cultures and broaden your horizons.