Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade
- Participate in IoT project and platform development;
- Assist the FAE team to locate and solve customer problems;
- Be responsible for web back-end development, unit test and integration
- Participate in use stories walkthroughs and requirements discussions and system design
- Participate in code review and refactoring
- Bachelor degree in computer/information/Electronics related field, with 2+ years experience of Java development;
- Highly proficient with the Java development, e.g. Web Service, RESTful API, etc.
- Highly proficient with the Java Framework, e.g. Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
- Be familiar with Java multithreading, high-performance development and performance tuning
- Knowledge in SQL/Non SQL, with MySQL/MongoDB/Redis development experience
- Knowledge in Git, SVN source code management or software configuration management tools
- Good spoken and written English skills, because of the need to communicate with global customers and Chinese R&D teams;
What do we have to offer you?
- International environment and unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest in development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team building, modern office, work on top edge technologies and interesting projects in industry, private medical insurance