Straight Lines Inc. was founded in 2012 in the US with the mission of providing solutions that were “Simply Quick!”. The name says it all – our team was frustrated being limited working with legacy technologies that could not meet the needs of our customers. Too often we were not able to meet the usability and performance expectations of the end users.
We develop PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software solutions for some of the largest and most recognizable brands in the world such as Under Armour, The North Face, Timberland, Wrangler, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Macy’s, Rockport, etc. and we bring the latest technologies and trends into the PLM software market.
We have multiple offices located in the USA and our Development Center of Excellence is located in Belgrade, Serbia.
What we are looking for:
- Intermediate/Senior Java developers with at least 3 years of development experience
- Proficiency in Java, Spring
- Strong knowledge of OOD and OOP
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB is a plus)
- Knowledge of JetBrains IDE
- Knowledge of Bitbucket, Git and Gradle
- Knowledge of Agile development processes and Jira
- Knowledge of MacOS is a plus
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Attend daily stand-up meetings with your team and Project Manager
- Analyze the requirements defined in Jira tasks and sprints
- Develop and provide solutions
- Write specifications and tests for new parts of the system
- Attend meetings with our Enterprise clients, work on the design details
We offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Stable, long-term employment
- Ability to progress and level-up
- Remote work
- Flexible work hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern and stimulating work atmosphere
- Working with cutting edge Enterprise systems and technologies
- Latest IT equipment
- Trainings and courses
- Teambuildings and Company parties
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in English.