Beograd, Novi Sad, Niš, Kragujevac
We at Seavus are seeking a highly qualified Java engineer with experience in developing and building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. If you have a passion for high-quality, reliable, and maintainable code, this is the right opportunity for you!
As a Java Engineer, you will be working side-by-side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver advanced software solutions to clients and their users. We are an agile and international team of over 1000 IT experts who appreciate curiosity and value people who are not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it. So, are you in?
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8 (or newer) – lambda expressions, stream API, etc.
- Familiarity with Spring Boot and the Spring Framework (MVC, Data, Security)
- Experience in working with relational database systems through SQL and JPA/Hibernate
- Design and implementation of REST APIs
- Unit and integration testing leveraging JUnit and Mockito
- Familiarity with Docker and Docker Compose
- Experience with microservices architecture and Domain-Driven Design
- Experience with Spring Cloud components
- Experience with messaging middleware such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Familiarity with JWT, OAuth 2.0 and Keycloak
- Experience with cloud services, AWS or GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes, either on premise or in cloud
- Work with stakeholders to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
- Translate functional and design requirements to working code - write unit and integration tests to verify proper functioning.
- Troubleshoot production issues, ensure application operational stability and performance.
- Ensure that established software development processes and industry best practices for software development are followed.
- Support improvement initiatives by investigating alternative solutions and technologies, and communicating these with the team for architectural review.
- Work directly and efficiently with developers, architects and project leads in own and other teams.
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hybrid/remote work
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Java Software Engineer
Kompanija je velika, postoji mogućnost učenja i napredovanja. Sve je odlično organizovano.
Tehnologije ponekad mogu biti dosta zastarele, ali to opet zavisi od projekta na kom ste angažovani.
Beograd, Kragujevac, Niš, Novi Sad
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Kragujevac, Novi Sad
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...