JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience, simplify the complex and enable unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market.
Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com.
Java developer (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test and debug software using “good coding hygiene” (e. g. solid unit testing practices, object- oriented design, responsible refactoring, etc.) to ensure high quality, maintainable software is produced
- Participate in functional discussions with stakeholders and provide estimates required for enhancements of existing functionality and development of new features
- Troubleshoot and maintain your team’s code
- Participate in code reviews for team members
- Build up expert knowledge in various modules and software components as well as in development process and supporting technologies
- Support junior developers through mentoring and peer reviews
- More than 5 years of experience in web-application development with an solid knowledge of Java
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases, database design and SQL
- Proven ability to analyze functional and business requirements and to estimate time/resource needs based on team skills and experience
- Strong communication, analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills are essential
- Clean and easy-to-read code with proper logging and comments are highly important to you
- Expert knowledge and experience using Java
- Experience with Git and Jira is a plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international team of developers in Morrisville USA, Belgrade and Novi Sad
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass.
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!