We're looking for an experienced software developer to join us.
COING is a product-based software company, with an office in San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
- Design, develop, test, document, deliver and monitor our modern Java web application
- Drive best practice, quality, and consistency in the codebases through code reviews and system design analysis
- Identify opportunities to improve development methodologies and fine-tune our internal processes
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Java software development, using the full Java application stack
- Strong skills with Spring
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in CET timezone
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development, executable documentation)
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Proficiency with Linux or Unix, including writing shell scripts
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience with Hibernate
- Experience with distributed architectures
- Experience with Node.js
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Work-life balance (because your family and spare time matter)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Two big team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Home office equipment: laptop(MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM), multiple screens, desk, chair, and office supplies
It takes many products to help people around the globe grow and prosper. We’ve created three that cover a wide range of features:
Clockify — The #1 free time tracker for teams that helps millions of people regain control of their time and increase their productivity levels.
Pumble — A free team chat app that helps teams cut down on emails and speed up their collaboration and communication.
Plaky — A free project management software that lets teams of all sizes collaborate, organize projects, and manage their tasks.
At COING, bringing exceptional ideas to life starts from our equally shared passion for growth. These ideas would be nothing but wishful thinking if it wasn’t for our principles that bring us all united:
Innovation — We believe that everyone is capable of coming up with new ideas, so we are always encouraging everyone to find their innovative streak.
Proactivity — We deeply believe that everyone has the ability to initiate change, and we help our employees do just that.
Trust — We wholeheartedly believe that every action comes from the best intention, so we place complete trust in our employees.
Diversity — We foster an inclusive culture where diversity and freedom of expression are highly valued. We’ll never stop believing in doing the right thing, so we nurture a culture of empowerment, advocate for LGBTQ+ rights, as well as the rights of ethnic and racial minorities.
Love — We place our highest trust in the power of compassion, kindness, patience, solidarity and love.
Optimism — Smile is always the best policy. Optimism and a positive attitude make all the difference, so we always try to take a walk on the bright side.
Our mission to bring out the best in people does not end with our tools.
At COING, we are fully committed to contributing not only to a more hopeful future, but also to a brighter present.
With this vision in mind, we have started the COING Foundation aimed at supporting a wide range of causes, empowering change, and creating a lasting positive impact in our communities.
na osnovu 5 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Najbolja kompanija u kojoj sam do sada radio, odlična atmopsfera na poslu, sjajna komunikacija sa kolegama, menadžment za svaku pohvalu.
Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
Flexible working hours
Private health insurance
Private dental insurance
Team building events and parties
In-house learning program
Two big team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
Free healthy breakfast, fresh fruits, soft drinks
Onboarding buddy program
Home office equipment