We are looking for an experienced professional who will work within one of our Agile teams, in order to contribute to the delivery of SaaS solutions using various software development languages, utilizing modern frameworks surrounding these languages such as Spring Boot Framework, API technologies and enterprise integration technologies.
We are looking for an engineer with a passion for programming who’s willing to learn new technologies and techniques.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Conducting research and technology exploration as required to address any present or future projects.
- Participating in analysis and design activities so as to produce a viable system design that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing all the elicited requirements.
- Following established development and testing procedures so as to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements whilst adhering to the proposed design and any stipulated timelines.
- Creating and maintaining documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability.
- University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years in a similar role.
- Expertise in Java (Spring Boot).
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL preferred), and NoSQL systems (MongoDB preferred).
- Advanced knowledge/understanding of web technologies (HTML, Angular)
- Good to have, knowledge about microservices, Cloud-native principles, Docker, Kubernetes, TDD.
- Experience with build automation tools (such as Jenkins, GitLab CI), source control tools, and bug tracking software.
- Knowledge of Agile software development.
- Solid understanding of distributed concurrent systems and an understanding of service oriented architectures.
- Enjoys participating in Code Review and knowledge sharing
What we offer:
- The highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Private health insurance.
- Introductory training.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea, and coffee.
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!