collaboration Factory AG is a trend-setting software company. Our partner’s main product, cplace, is a powerful collaboration and project management platform that is characterized by maximum flexibility, versatility, and customizability. In collaboration with a top-class community of experts, collaboration Factory supports companies in all industries in planning and managing complex projects and processes and in driving forward their digital transformation. Our customers include all major German car manufacturers as well as well-known market leaders from the automotive, aerospace, and pharmaceutical industries, and many more. These customers use cplace to manage business-critical processes in the areas of project management, product planning, strategic portfolio planning, and risk management. Large enterprise customers use cplace to enable the efficient collaboration of tens of thousands of knowledge workers.
The core product of collaboration Factory is cplace, a software platform for project-based collaboration across the entire value chain. Thanks to the rapid application development capabilities in cplace, users can effortlessly adapt the software to company-specific requirements again and again. With out-of-the-box apps, Solution Templates, and its modular architecture, cplace provides sophisticated networked information in real time and its appearance can be visualized according to the needs of different user groups. cplace attracts more and more users aiming to incorporate data from various sources (3rd party systems) into their collaborative planning routine. This trend drives the increasing demand for Enterprise Connectivity and the ability to look at data as a continuous “stream” – a fundamental change in enterprise interoperability.
As part of our Enterprise Connectivity team, you take the connectivity of our innovative software to the next level. In our agile working squads, you will contribute with your expertise in modern REST and streaming APIs. After an induction into our No-, Low- and Pro-Code concept, your cplace journey begins in a multinational team of experts and young talents.
Our product is a Spring Boot application, and the development environment is based on modern tools (GitHub, Gradle, IntelliJ, etc.). Through our Shared-Source concept we are connected to many software engineers out there – to develop and invent collaboratively.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You design and implement interfaces for our product which is used by small companies as well as leading Fortune 500 companies
- As part of an international team, you develop state of the art software in an agile approach
- You write unit, integration and E2E tests and help keeping standards high with clean coding practices
- You work closely with our Product Owner
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of our team and processes
- You like to share your knowledge, are driven by a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality, and continuously sharpen your saw
WHAT WE EXPECT?
- Strong Java Core skills
- Good knowledge of Spring
- Strong knowledge of REST
- Good knowledge of most commonly used Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of database basics
- Nice to have are the following experiences:
- Integration with external systems, ideally via HTTP APIs.
- Streaming platforms such as Kafka and event-based software architectures.
- Eagerness to relearn known paradigms
- Openness to a new challenge
- Solid English proficiency
WHAT WE OFFER
- Mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere, well recognized on market
- Dynamic international work environment
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Proper financial compensation
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…