Atomia is a, fast-growing company based in Västerås, Sweden, and Niš, Serbia. We develop, market and sell our cloud hosting software to hosting companies all across the world. We are always open to get to know new talented people here in Serbia and would love to have you along for the ride.
During your internship, you will work on existing company projects and solve real-life problems. You will learn whole process from the starting functional request, its specification, implementation, testing and deployment. You will experience what software industry is about, both in terms of having in-house product or offering professional services.
We expect that you’re able to work independently where our mentor will help you accommodate in a fast-paced environment. Our team is composed of creative, open and easy-going people, and having internship at Atomia will be fun. However, to maintain this spirit we need capable people on board.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- An analytical mind and strong problem solving skills.
- A willingness to continuously learn new technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, creative and flexible.
- Spoken and written English.
- Duration is 4 to 6 weeks, full or part time
WE WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW WITH DEVELOPERS
- Familiar with OOP concepts.
- Familiar with SQL (any dialect).
- Some Linux and Windows server skills.
- Familiar with GIT, SVN or other version control systems.
WE WOULD ALSO VALUE
- If you are passionate about Hosting industry.
- If you have experience in continuous delivery and would like to become a DevOp.
- If you are systematic individual that appreciate importance of the Quality Assurance.