NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Internship and fresh graduate program - NCR Serbia
We are currently looking for the following profiles to join us as interns and full time fresh graduate employees:
- Pursuing a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience designing and developing web and/or mobile applications
- Experience developing applications in Java, C#, or a similar language
- Coursework using relational and/or non-relational databases
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Pursuing a BS/MS degree in Telecommunications
- CCNA level or equivalent networking background is needed, CCNA certification is preferred
- General knowledge of remote support technologies and strategies
- Exposure to IT Troubleshooting processes
- Pursuing a BS/MS degree in Business or IT
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Database (SQL Intermediate)
- BI tools (Tableau Desktop, PowerBI)
- Programming (Python, R, PHP, C#) not required but a plus
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.