Intern - Software Development Engineer
Location Belgrade, Serbia
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com
GoDaddy is looking for interns to join us in building and improving GoDaddy products. At GoDaddy, you can make a meaningful contribution to the company’s revenue, customer growth and innovation. If you want to make a difference, and help our customers make their dreams a reality, GoDaddy is for you!
In this internship, you will be working on real front-end projects using the React framework, and you will have the opportunity to learn about the full development cycle! As an intern, you will be provided with mentorship, guidance, learning materials, and code-review. By the end of this internship, you will deploy a fully functional widget that will be used worldwide by millions of users. This position will be located in our Belgrade, Serbia office. You might be a good fit for this role if:
- You have a passion for technology!
- You love owning your results and being independent!
- You are a lifelong learner, always willing to accept new opportunities and eager to gain new skills.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and a positive approach to work.
- You are a student of Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar IT profile.
- You have reached at least the second year of your studies.
- You are strong in one or more programing language.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication in English.
This is a paid full-time internship in accordance with applicable labor laws. GoDaddy has a fun workplace environment which includes in-office lunch and coffee, clearly defined mentorship, and a flexible working schedule!
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply.