Intermediate/Senior Website Designer (contract position)
ClassRT - Canadian-based startup looking for an enthusiastic web and graphic designer. The successful candidate will operate in a multi-faceted role that will serve as an opportunity for skill development and creative problem solving. We are looking for a self-starter who takes initiative, and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible work environment, a competitive hourly rate and down the line, potential for travel.
- Complete web User Interface (UI) / Layout design (website, landing pages, microsites)
- Contribute to the development of the company brand across multiple touchpoints.
- Take a product from an initial concept through to final responsive designs ready for hand-off to developers.
- Design using the company’s existing design components, and within brand guidelines
- Communicate the intended user experience with user stories, wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and mock-ups.
Skills and Expertise Required
- 3+ years in UX design or product design in a professional setting.
- Expert level abilities with design and UX software including Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator. Sketch, InVision, others a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (in English).
- University Degree in UX Design, Graphic Design or equivalent knowledge/experience.