For our team in Belgrade, we are opening a new position for a Intermediate/Senior Frontend Developer.
IKOR is consulting and software-development company with more than 20 years long reputation of providing optimal solutions to the prominent customers in financial sector. We believe that only through teamwork with our colleagues, partners and customers, we can achieve amazing progress and success.
Why would we work together?
Because we have:
- Most stable sector in the world – most of our client come from financial sector (banking and insurance) from Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Yet, most dynamic work environment – travel, agile methodology, new technology, constant growth
- Investment in people – our record so far – over 13000 EUR in certification for a colleague in 6 months, in-house German language course with full-time employed teacher, godfather mentoring concept
- Investment in team – 3 international and numerous local team events, never alone on the project, direct approach
- Excellent timing – we are currently big enough to win multimillion projects and small enough that a person is not just a number with the constant organic growth and great change for advance and taking responsibility
- Work-life balance – good planning, partial home-office possibility
- Most attractive financial package – above average salary + annual bonus + full per-diems + private health insurance + various allowances
Because you want to improve it and:
- Build – great teams, really friendly atmosphere and open-spirit company and influence with your ideas, creativity and enthusiasm
- Build – your career improving your technical, domain, language and leaderships skills with us
- Manage and serve – our teams by helping them to achieve high standard results in strictly timely manner with excellent planning, prioritization, precision, higher productivity, detecting and removing impediments
- Execute – general day-to-day tasks including facilitation of meetings, documentation, reporting, coordination with other teams etc.
And you are:
- Intermediate/Senior – able to analyze requirements and propose and implement solutions. Ready to learn and share experience and contribute to team education process.
- Researcher – examine, grasp and learn new things
- Great communicator and ready traveler – communicate with positive attitude in different languages (English – must have, German – great plus, any other - plus) and channels, ready to meet new people and visit new cities
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV.