Lokomotiva is software company developing enterprise software platforms. We are part of I&F Grupa, leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern Europe and Scandinavia, with more than 650 employees.
In the era of digital revolution, Lokomotiva is developing a number of platforms and services and offering them to clients in all 12 markets.
We have an open position for INTERMEDIATE UI/WEB DESIGNER.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You will be designing user interface and creating UI elements for a web-based enterprise platform which is at the late stage of development. As we add new features to this platform, you will have the opportunity to take over existing UI and, within the boundaries of our product strategy, improve on it. We will expect you to research, conceptualize and implement latest and best trends in UI design as part of your role.
At the same time, if you have interest in UX design, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills while working with experienced UX/Product Manager professionals on joining visually pleasing UI with efficient UX, in accordance with overall product strategy.
Ideally, you have already worked designing web applications (dashboards), not just websites.
- Experience designing dashboards is a major requirement for this role, ideally for enterprise software platforms
- Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision
- In-depth understanding of HTML and CSS
- Clear understanding of latest web UI/design trends
- Basic understanding of UX principles
- Experience with microanimations that convey information and improve UI will be considered a bonus
If you are looking for a challenge or to make a next step in your career, and feel you’re capable of taking on this role, please do get in touch.
We offer candidates the possibility to develop and improve in a dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family-friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
- Medical check once a year
- Flexible working hours and work from home
Please send your CV.
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.