Intermediate .Net Software Developer
- At DEX you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and government services and technologies.
- As a member of DEX team you will be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from initial specification, through to developemnt, testing, launching and maintenance of the solution.
- Together with your team and your clients, you will create meaningful impact in the world of new technologies.
- Building and maintaining .NET applications
- Applying best practises, design paterns and cutting-edge technologies of web development.
- Executing full lifecycle software development.
- Participating in technical design and code reviews.
- Creating and maintaining software documentation.
- Collaborating with technical and non-technical people to collect requirements, identify tasks and solve applications problems.
- Introducing and implementing new technologies, frameworks and libraries.
- 2+ years of software development experience, preferably in building webbased applications.
- Strong programming skills in C#, .NET Framework
- Proficiency in Web development technologies (ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, WebAPI, ASP.NET Core), web services (SOAP, REST) and HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- Full-time indefinite employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands.