Join the team of Schneider Electric Software Engineers delivering customized solutions for utility companies around the world. We are helping utilities to modernize their management of distribution system. Meaningful and leading software solution is something that take us from “good” to “great”. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic, inspiring and responsible team that fosters development of its people.
About The Team
We are team of highly skilled software engineering experts, with mission to help our customers on their journey to integrate various 3rd part systems with SE ADMS solution. Our software is developed on the Microsoft .NET C# stack and we are often integrating with external systems using different integration patterns and standards. Our mission is to develop reusable and clean code and to deliver quality to our customers.
We nourish close customer collaboration, and we develop skills and expertise of our team members depending on their aspirations.
What will you do?
- Development and design of integration components for various ADMS projects
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of developed integration components
- Close collaboration with our Subject Matter Experts
- Evaluating client requirements from technical standpoint
- Working with (analyzing, modeling and processing) real customer data from electro-energy distributed systems all over the world
- Participate in tender activities (creation of software DEMOs in order to support realizations of contract agreements, customers trainings and education sessions, company participating in international webinars and conferences etc… )
- Sharing knowledge with team members
- Working closely with customers
What qualifications will make you successful?
- University Education completion in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems preferred, or related field with computer emphasis. Other technical degrees are considered in combination with experience
- Master University Education completion in CS or CIS on top of any BS or BA also considered
- Technical certifications in combination with experience are also considered
- 2+ years’ experience developing end-user applications and interfaces in a .NET, C# development environment or any other object-oriented programming language
- 2+ years’ experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Fluent in oral and written English communication skills
- Good knowledge of SOLID principles, design patterns and test-driven development
- UML modeling
- Knowledge about electrical engineering and distribution network concepts (electric)
- Experience in integration/data migration
- Prior experience with GIS
- Knowledge of WCF and WPF
- Experience with Soap/REST message exchange
- Experience with Continuous Integration and/or Jenkins
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to work with highly trained engineers on mission critical and complex ADMS software
- Opportunity to work with various ESB providers (WebSphere, BizTalk, MuleSoft)
- On-site and off-site cooperation with engineering experts in electric utilities
- Opportunity for additional certification
- Private health insurance & life insurance
- Flexible working hours and work from home model
- Summer recharge program during July and August
- Financial, legal and psychological assistance program
- Restaurant inside our Hub
- Family policy – Parental leave & Care leave
- Gym & sports activities
- Recognition culture through our own StepUp platform & bonus system
- Building a technical and/or consulting career path in the #1 world sustainable multinational company
- Access to Pluralsight and our own learning platform with 2000+ trainings
- Having a chance to be mentored by any worldwide expert inside SE
- Opportunity to buy Schneider Electric shares per discounted price (WSOP program)
Let us learn about you! Apply today, and we will contact candidates based on the best matches. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.