Workforce has partnered with the multinational company to support their expansion in Belgrade Integration Specialist
- Technical integration of dealers and suppliers
- Configuration and building automated interfaces for product and order data, that guarantee a smooth integration of provider products into our system.
- In case of technical problems with existing providers you take over the coordination for finding solutions.
- You are involved in the further development of the interfaces and contribute your optimization suggestions.
- Promoting interactive dialogue with our internal and external stakeholders
- University degree in the field of business informatics or business engineering is an advantage
- Ideally, you also have relevant work experience in the field of data management and/or business engineering.
- Formats such as CSV and XML as well as transfer methods such as web service and FTP are familiar to you.
- You have database know-how (SQL) and a basic understanding of programming languages
- Proficient user of MS Office package, especially Excel
- Fluent in German and English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.