We are looking for a talented Infrastructure administrator 2nd Level support to join our team in Belgrade for a new and exciting project.
- Patching the system according to the factories constraints (Microsoft, using WSUS as scheduler for the OS; Linux, central repository in RCW). As well, patching Switches, Firewall, Storage, VMWare.
- Keeping the End point protection up to date.
- Ensuring efficient backup to be able to restore any system according to the company’s SLAs.
- Monitoring of hardware, switches and firewalls, OS components, Windows Services (infra applications and ICS applications, MS SQL components, etc).
- Have a level of vulnerability on each machine as low as possible.
- Ensure a high level of availability of the systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Security, in particular patching, antivirus, backup and restoration, DRP testing (POD), end point protection, experience in Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience with firewalls, AD and vulnerabilities (e.g. AD audits, vulnerability scanner Rapid7) and infrastructure incidents, updates (deployment of minor updates and/or mayor upgrades).
- Knowledge in Service Requests and Change Management, Dashboards (Zabbix, Solarwin/Orion), Security Operations Center (Splunk, CyberX).
- Fluency in English and French.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.