As Infrastructure Software Engineer on our team, you are responsible to collaborate with our application software engineers and secure the applications, data, and cloud infrastructure of the company. You should also provide technical direction within the team, assist peers, and mentor junior team members.
Who we are
We are LotusFlare, a fast growing, product company. We are building the next-generation LotusFlare DNO™ stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow engagement channels with their subscribers.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
- Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development
- Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft
- Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible
We are looking for passionate engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
- Build out automation and orchestration for the high available containerized backend
- Drive efficiency, scaling, and self-healing capabilities of our infrastructure
- Identify performance offenders and work with engineers to optimize the platform
- Use cloud-native technologies, public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Alibaba cloud, operating systems (Linux), container and orchestration platforms based on Docker and Kubernetes and application environments (NGINX, NoSQL persistence solutions), with an emphasis to build tools for automation and orchestration of our workloads
- Implement tools to increase the level of automation in our infrastructure
- Analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- Implement best practices in building, profiling, and monitoring high-performance high availability solutions providing mission-critical real-time functionality on the control plane of mobile and fixed network
- BA/BS in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines
- Experience with using a broad range of cloud-native technologies and stacks (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Strong scripting and automation skills, implementing in Python, Go, and similar languages
- Continuous build and continuous delivery stacks including artifact and container repositories, container runtimes based on Kubernetes
- Developer tools for source control, static code analysis, and test automation frameworks
- Linux kernel experience with good networking and network security knowledge
- Cloud-native infrastructure stack experience with tools like Terraform or Ansible
- Experience with metrics and logging solutions (Prometheus, Kafka, or ELK stack)
- Experience with No SQL databases like Redis or Cassandra
- Ability to maintain cloud-based solutions with an emphasis on cloud security
- Paid lunch
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Company stock options
- Training and workshops
- Flexible working hours
More About Us
LotusFlare was founded in 2014 by 3 seasoned Facebookers with a common vision to make mobile more accessible and convenient for the users. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and it lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement-centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud-native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on the latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack.
LotusFlare is backed by leading investors including Social Capital and Google Ventures. LotusFlare provides a platform for telecom operators to create a 100% digital customer experience where subscribers can choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs, and devices, track shipping, choose and purchase plans, discover and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service. LotusFlare also provides a Growth platform to drive user acquisition, engagement, and monetization on digital products. LotusFlare's clients include leading companies such as Verizon Wireless, Telenor, Ooredoo, Singtel, Maxis, Globe, LinkedIn, and Skype.
Upoznaj kompaniju LotusFlare
LotusFlare is the American software product company that was founded in 2014 by former executives from Facebook. LotusFlare is a provider of a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization service for communications and media service providers helping them to deliver valuable business outcomes.
Our vision is to make affordable mobile communications available to every human on earth.
LotusFlare’s mission is to design, build and continuously advance software products that simplify technology and deliver valuable outcomes to communications service providers all over the world. We’re just getting started in carrying out this mission while growing the global team at a rapid pace.
Rad od kuće
Private health insurance
Opportunity to have company stock options
Personal development budget
Team building activities
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...