Rad od kuće
Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure, powering applications in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and everything in between.
From startups to large enterprises, Chainstack enables thousands of companies to cut down the time to market, costs, and risks associated with creating and scaling decentralized applications. By offering fast, reliable, and easy-to-use infrastructure solutions distributed globally, we make sure innovators can focus on what’s important.
We're looking for a talented Infrastructure Engineer who will share our passion to make Chainstack infrastructure automated, robust, resilient, and predictable.
- AWS / GCP / Azure / Virtuozzo / OVH
- Nginx and Telegraf
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Helm, Terraform/Terragrunt, and Ansible
- Python and/or Go
- MySQL, Redis, InfluxDB, and PostgreSQL
- GitHub and CircleCI
- HashiCorp Vault
- Prometheus, Victoria Metrics, Grafana, and ELK
- Maintain and continuously improve the reliability and scalability of our services
- Develop and manage complex hybrid infrastructure (primarily multi-cloud Kubernetes clusters) with Infrastructure as Code
- Manage incidents and participate in on-call rotation
- Improve monitoring and alerting of our platform
- Actively look for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of the system by applying the learnings from monitoring and observation.
- Actively work on solutions to reduce workload by automating repetitive processes
- Plan, design, and execute solutions to reach specific goals agreed upon within the team
- Identify parts of the system that do not scale, provide immediate workaround measures, and drive long-term resolution.
- Improve documentation all around, explaining the why, not stopping with the what
- Know a domain really well and radiate that knowledge to other team members
- Experience in operating mission-critical services and being responsible for reliability/uptime/SLA
- Production experience on containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Nomad, etc), infrastructure automation tools (Helm, Terraform, Ansible, etc), monitoring solutions (Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB, etc), and public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Programming skills in Python and/or Go
- Think about systems - edge cases, failure modes, behaviors, specific implementations
- Proficient in Linux and the shell
- Have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken, you can't help but fix it
- Have the urge to document all the things so you don't need to learn the same thing twice
- An exceptional intellectual drive to go deeper down the blockchain rabbit hole
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team
Upoznaj kompaniju Chainstack
DevOps, cybersecurity, distributed computing, neuro-design, behavioural economics, knowledge management — we Chainstackers are an eclectic, inclusive, and driven bunch!
Every day we are solving hard problems and creating a superior user experience in the world of blockchains. We enjoy optimizing, analyzing and innovating our product by listening to our customers, and by embracing best practices across industries.
Our mission is to create the most accessible and easy to use platform to build, run and scale blockchain applications. We want help accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology by enterprises and the world at large.
It all begun in 2018, when Laurent and Eugene realized that their individual visions for a global scalable blockchain ecosystem were aligned even though their approaches to building public and private network were slightly different.
As a technologist, Eugene saw a gap in the tools and infrastructure available to DevOps teams who wanted not just to experiment on but to build and scale blockchain applications. However, he understood that meaningful adoption was not possible without a scalable blockchain
As a seasoned business executive, Laurent understood the paradigm-shifting potential of blockchain to address part of the inefficiency in the global economy. However, he knew that meaningful blockchain adoption was not possible without an intuitive, enterprise-grade solution that would fit with legacy infrastructure.
Chainstack was born by bringing together these two visions: an ecosystem of blockchain management solutions built with a high degree of automation, standardization, and compatibility, rooted in precision engineering.
Eugene’s early vision on the technology was instrumental to build Chainstack and deliver a world-class platform. The initial white paper is very close to the platform today, delivering a consistent solution in the past two years. Laurent’s intuition of a developing segmentation of the public/private blockchain market helped shaped the hybrid and agnostic nature of Chainstack, as well as its partner-focused strategy.
As a fruit of the passion and persistency of its founders and founding team, Chainstack has now grown into the only enterprise-grade blockchain managed services platform that enables innovators to deploy, manage and scale DApps in minutes. Thanks to its strategic positioning of its HQ in Singapore, one of the global hubs of Fintech and blockchain enterprise innovation, Chainstack leads the way in supporting global adoption of blockchain, from enterprises and SMEs, to individual DeInnovators.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.