At TLScontact, we work with governments from around the world to provide visa and consular services on their behalf to travellers and citizens. Our core expertise, built up in visa processing, enables us to apply our secure processing experience to a wide range of government and citizen services, both abroad and in-country. Harnessing new technology, we support governments in their digital transformation, helping to improve efficiency and enhance customer service.
TLScontact is a fast growing company and currently in our Technology Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy: Incident Management Analyst - Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
Incident Management Analyst (IMA) is responsible for handling outage situations and leading incident resolution with the objective of quick service restoration. IMA is responding to inbound contacts and requests coming through our ITSM solution or through inbound calls, triaging and classifying incidents, checking to confirm that outage is ongoing and to understand the impact for users, applicants and on the company in order to prioritize incidents. IMA facilitates incident resolution calls/chat groups and provides regular updates to relevant stakeholders. IMA facilitates the change management process. IMA works on documenting details of incidents, drives root cause analysis and problem management. IMA works on improving incident management processes and procedures.
Service support & operations:
- Lead incident management activities with the key objective of restoring impacted services within the agreed timeframes.
- Triage and log incidents, escalate and facilitate incident resolution and problem management activities.
- Ensure all incidents are properly logged and incident management KPIs (eg incident response time, service restoration time) produce accurate and objective results.
- Act as the central communications point providing concise, timely and relevant communications from technical response teams to business users at all levels of the organization and towards clients.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor root cause analysis activities and follow-up tasks by driving cross-functional technology team members to successful completion of remediation tasks.
- Facilitate change management process (internal TLS and with clients)
- Accept and act upon change requests. Analyse change requests and actions to identify trends and underlying needs.
- Collect change assessment results and issues
- Identify unauthorized changes
- Assist in the creation and improvement of knowledge base articles to reduce impact, speed up resolution, or prevent the occurrence of incidents.
- Identify improvement opportunities for the incident management process and work with the Head of Service Operations and Service Operations Managers to implement them
- Applies best practices and lessons learned on day-to-day activities in Incident & Problem management processes
- Continuous work on improving customer and stakeholder experience.
- Education level: V-VII, Major in: Computer science, Information technologies
- 1 to 3 years of previous experience in managing IT Incidents
- Mandatory fluency in English, written and spoken
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Service desk experience
- Change management experience
- Strong ability to manage escalations within TLS and with external stakeholders, such as TLS’s partners and clients.
- Basic knowledge of software development, IT security, infrastructure management and other technology domains
- ITIL Foundation or ITIL Practitioner certification is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with an ability to lead and motivate others to deliver in incident situations
- This position may require occasional international travel
- Customer-oriented mindset, willingness to help.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Great career opportunities
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment.
Only short list of candidates will be contacted.