Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility.
We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the manufacturing plant in Novi Sad we are currently looking for:
- IV \ VI\ VII education level technical or Information technology orientation
- Minimum of one year of work experience in the same or related work
- Knowledge of LAN and VLAN technology
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- English language – conversational level
- Professionalism and Autonomy in work process
- Orientation to analytic and solving problems
- Team player
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity for professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of network infrastructure, maintenance of equipment and coordination with IT service and suppliers in order to maintain IT infrastructure and programs in the company
- Maintenance of technical equipment (computers, printers, mobile phones, scanners, etc.)
- Installing and configuring computers, hardware and operating systems
- Monitoring and maintenance user applications
- Network problem solving
- Training and guiding users about IT processes within APTIV IT
- Backup and data protection
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause by clicking.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.
Deadline for applications: 13.12.2019.