3Lateral and Epic Games are looking for Novi Sad based IT Technician.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot of IT equipment associated with various teams throughout 3Lateral
- Administer Windows desktop environments including configuring, upgrading, imaging, troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Provide desktop and application support to the whole team
- Interface with outside vendors and software/hardware support centers
- Maintain an asset tracking database (hardware, software)
- Provide physical support for the movement of equipment around the facility
- Record, update and document requests using the IT service helpdesk system
- Handle issues associated with IT infrastructure
Desired skill set:
- Technical higher education and 4+ years of related experience or University degree in computer science with no mandatory working experience
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Wiliness to learn and share acquired knowledge
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, operate autonomously with a strong sense of personal responsibility
What we offer:
- Long term career development plan with an opportunity to grow as an IT Support, IT Administrator, System Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer or Security Engineer
- Cisco Networking Academy (Networking, Linux) and Microsoft Certification courses right after the employment
- Compensation plan and benefits that are competitive and in-line with the standards of leading economies across Europe
- Good work-life balance (supplemental medical and life insurance, 25 days of annual leave, eight-hour workday with one-hour lunch break included, flexible working hours, regular holidays)
- Welcoming, vibrant and multidisciplinary atmosphere in our cozy offices
3Lateral develops innovative technologies that enable digitization of human appearance and motion at unprecedented level of realism. 3Lateral has been recognized as a pioneer and innovator in the gaming industry and has a long list of successful AAA gaming projects. Our technology is applicable in many other industries like AI, biometrics, robotics, research and even in industries which may come as a surprise, such as automotive. In order to digitize an appearance and motion of a human being, we produce an end to end solution- from electronics and hardware for 3D and 4D scanning, systems that store the data in our state-of-the-art data center, databases and pipeline solutions to processing algorithms, semantic solvers and real time engine solutions that render the processed data.
3Lateral became a part of Epic Games Inc. in January 2019. For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game engine technologies that empower others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design.
3Lateral’s Novi Sad-based team continues to develop the state of the art in Unreal Engine as leading team for creation of virtual humans and creatures. We will evolve as an accessible center of excellence with an infrastructure along the highest standards worldwide. With joined forces and following a clear vision, we believe we will make a positive impact on technology, education, wellbeing and knowledge sharing in our team and wider community as well.
Deadline for applications: 21.07.2019.